MTI College is offering no-cost online workshops to help you prepare for the job you want! Once you register, you will receive a link to log into the class via Microsoft Teams.
Critical Skills for the Workplace
March 12, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
Soft skills are consistently ranked as the most needed skills by employers. Join us to learn how to recognize and improve these skills!
In this virtual workshop you will leave being able to answer the following questions:
- How to communicate effectively
- Why do employers value logical thinking in a workplace?
- Why emotional intelligence is crucial for job seekers?
- Do you know how to maximize your soft skills?
Job Search Assistance
March 19, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
Are you in the midst of searching for a job and need some professional guidance at no cost? This is the workshop for you!
Learn how to utilize industry trends to identify and maximize your marketable skills. In this virtual workshop you will leave understanding:
- Your marketable skills
- The importance of professional achievements and experience
- Industry trends, for example, specific skills and demands
- How to create a target list of diverse audiences such as companies, demographics, vocations, etc.
- The “Hidden Market”
- Traditional versus nontraditional job search
- The importance of Networking
LinkedIn for Beginners
March 5 & March 26, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
New to LinkedIn? Join our virtual LinkedIn workshop! Learn how to create a professional profile and build a connection & network.
In this virtual workshop you will leave understanding:
- What is LinkedIn?
- Optimizing your LinkedIn Profile
- Do’s and Don’ts of LinkedIn
- Accelerate Your Offline Networking
- Leveraging your LinkedIn Profile to Find Your Target Market
- Using LinkedIn Advanced Search Feature
- How to create an account