Office Closure Notice
As a result of federal, state, and local guidance on COVID-19, the job center in Roseville is temporarily closed to the public. However, staff will continue to provide services by phone, email, and video chat. To speak with a representative, call 916-746-7722 x102. Leave a brief message and your call with be returned within 1 business day.
- Roseville Job Center YouTube Channel
- How to Ace Virtual Job Interviews
- Networking for New Opportunities
- How to Prepare for a Federal Job
We recommend filing your application online in order to expedite your claim for benefits. If you need assistance with this process, the Employment Development Department has provided the following information.
The State of California has programs to mitigate the effects of layoffs or reduced work hours caused by COVID-19.
- Employment Development Department FAQs
- Labor and Workforce Resources
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
Low interest loans are available to assist businesses facing capital shortfalls, supply chain issues, and other hardships as a result of COVID-19. Apply online for immediate consideration.
To access services for emergency food, housing, and transportation please contact our partners.